A blend of three powerful organs
This blend of three of the most powerful organs ensures that you are getting the right ingredients that will ensure you achieve your goals.
All our supplements come from the best, grass-fed cattle and are formulated with great care with one goal: to help you get the best out of yourself. Beef Organs is packed with vitamins and minerals essential for accelerated muscle growth, improved mood and more energy. Do you doubt bovine organs are for you? Read why organs are just the right addition to any diet.
All the properties of Beef Organs at a glance:
- 100% grass-fed cattle
- 100% free of additives
- A blend of beef heart, liver, and kidneys.
- Hormone-, antibiotic-, pesticide- and GMO-free
- Free of allergens
- Pure nutrition from head to tail
- Freeze-dried for optimum performance
- Whole food – freeze-dried organ with gelatin (beef fat)
Meest behulpzame reviews
Review Beef Organs
Convenient way to ingest bioavailable nutrition.
Better sleep and energy throughout the day
Feel like I am waking up easier and I have clearly gained more energy!
Just getting started.
After being vegetarian for 10 years, I have completely changed course. What a difference already!!! My sleep is mega improved as well as my focus and sharpness during the day.
Beef Organs: a balanced mix of ultimate organs
A combination of 100% grass fed liver, heart and kidneys in one powerful mix. We briefly introduce them to you.
The beef liver is rich in vitamins and minerals (the entire b-vitamin complex, rich source of vitamin A, folic acid, iron, zinc, copper and choline). One of the main functions of the liver is to cleanse and detoxify the blood so that toxins are not stored in the liver. On the other hand, vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats are stored in the liver. It therefore makes it nature’s most potent superfood for energy and immune health.
Want to know more about beef liver? Here we tell you the 7 biggest benefits of this organ.
Beef heart is rich in CoQ10, an enzyme and antioxidant that serves as the main energy source for cells. Studies show that natural CoQ10 production declines with age. As a result, beef heart is an important nutrient for maintaining cardiovascular health. In addition to supporting cardiovascular health, the nutrients in beef heart include the amino acids proline and glycine – two crucial amino acids for cellular detoxification.
Beef kidney is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are important for maintaining healthy levels of inflammation in the body. It’s also a great source of B vitamins and minerals, including selenium – an antioxidant that supports the immune system. The bovine kidneys can support homeostasis, which helps maintain the balance of fluids and minerals in your body. This supports vital functions, such as temperature regulation.
All active substances in brief:
All these nutrients provide a strong immune system, healthy inflammation, healthy metabolism through improved thyroid function and natural energy levels.
- A source of copper, biotin and CoQ10. These substances are crucial for our metabolism, mood and energy, as well as for the health of our skin, hair and nails.
- CoQ10 also works hard for cardiovascular health.
- Amino acids proline and glycine provide improved immunity.
- Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to a healthy inflammation level.
- Kidney-specific peptides that lower the concentration of oxalates in the urine.
- Large amounts of riboflavin, folic acid, B12 and choline. These are essential for red blood cell formation, as well as immune, brain and cardiovascular health.